This essay Appendix B has a total of 388 words and 4 pages.
2012 Associate Level Material
Personal Financial Planning Worksheet
Directions: Based on your readings and discussions in class this week, answer the following questions completely.
1. The process of creating a detailed plan to meet your financial needs and prepare for the future is called:
a. Developing goals.
b. Personal financial planning.
c. Collecting financial information.
d. Personal finance.
2. Which of the following is not one of the five major steps of the financial planning process?
a. Analyze your current finances.
b. Establish and implement your plan.
c. Collect and organize your financial information.
d. Reevaluate and revise your plan as needed.
3. Which phase in life is commonly associated with focus on marriage, family, purchasing a home, and career development?
a. Teenage years
b. Between your 50s and 60s
c. Late 20s through your 40s
d. During retirement
4. Which of the following are some benefits of having a college degree that can affect your financial planning?
a. The potential to make a higher salary
b. Jobs with retirement plans and benefits
c. The ability to receive promotions and wage increases
d. All of the above
5. Which of the following elements of a comprehensive financial plan discuss analyzing future needs, such as saving for retirement or college funding for dependants?
a. Building wealth
b. Securing basic needs
c. Establishing a firm foundation
d. Protecting wealth and dependants
6. People have different styles when it comes to handling their money. List the two things that affect our personal beliefs and opinions about financial planning.
Values and Attitudes, affect how any one person handles money.
7. Which element of the comprehensive financial plan focuses on your housing needs, setting aside money for emergencies, and establishing a career path?
Securing basic needs
8. The economy is unpredictable and can affect your personal financial planning. List one factor in economic conditions that may affect your financial future.
Stock, market crash, job loss.
9. Which step in the five-step financial planning process requires you to organize your financial information, create personal financial statements, and evaluate your current financial position?
Analyze your current financial position.
10. Step five in the five-step financial planning process discusses the importance of regularly reevaluating and revising your plan because personal circumstances often change. List two life changes that may require you to update your financial plan.
A. Lay off
B. Medical, Emergency
Topics Related to Appendix B
Personal finance, Project management, Strategic management, Finance, Financial services, Financial plan, Pension, Financial adviser, Financial planner, Financial Planners in Malaysia, personal financial planning, developing goals, level material, retirement plans, associate level, saving for retirement, marriage family, building wealth, wage increases, personal beliefs, firm foundation, college funding, personal finance, reevaluate, teenage years, career path, different styles, college degree, 40s, career development
Essays Related to Appendix B