UFOs and Aliens on Earth

If you had mentioned seeing a Unidentified Flying

Object (UFO), or spaceship from another planet 100 years

ago, you would probably be thought of as a raving lunatic.

If you had mentioned one 50 years ago, the case would be

thought about, but with much suspicion. Today, many people

would believe you, and, if you had evidence to prove it, the

government would take a very close interest in your case,

yet many people would call you an idiot. Despite all the

evidence that indicates UFO's exist, there are still many

people who will not listen to any evidence, and the

government covers up evidence and alters news releases on

the subject.

The Roswell case is one of the best documented, and

most controversial UFO cases ever. In July of 1949, at a

small airforce base in Roswell, New Mexico, a small,

brightly glowing object was observed to crash land at about

11:30 P.M. There were many people who had seen the crash,

and they had described that it was "brighter, and fell much

slower than any meteors" they had ever seen. At St. Mary's

Hospital in Roswell, two Catholic nuns, saw the crash,

directly north of them, and logged the crash to have

occurred on July 4, between 10:00 and 11:30 PM.

Southwest of the base, Corporal E. L. Pyles looked

to see what at first he thought was a shooting star, only it

seemed to be to large to be one. He testifies that the

crash happened about 11:00 PM also.

There were many Military officers in the area who

had seen the object as well. The object was appearing on

military radars for many days before the crash. Before the

crash, on July 1, all of the officers and technicians at the

base had been tracking an unidentified object on their

radars. Starting on July 2nd, Steve MacKenzie, who was

stationed at Roswell, was ordered to report to the White

Sands Proving Ground radar sites and report directly to the

brigadier general at the base. The Brigadier General's

orders were to inform him of all the movements the object

made. At White Sands, there had been doubt as to whether

this object was a malfunction of radar equipment, or, if it

was in fact, real. So , the airforce had other radar sites

in Albuquerque and Roswell look at the area on their radars.

It was shown that they had, in fact, a real object.

During the evening of July 4, the object changed.

It was growing bigger, then shrinking back to it's original

size, the blip was pulsating, then the blip grew quite

large, and disappeared from the screen. Because sites in

Albuquerque, White Sands and Roswell were tracking the

object, the airforce had a vague location about where it

crashed. The airforce then decided to launch a

comprehensive search the following morning.

The airforce, however, was the last to arrive at the

site. A group of archaeologists being led by Dr. W. Curry

Holden, had arrived earlier. One of the students recorded

the object as "a crashed wingless plane, with a flat

fuselage." The archaeologists then left to inform local

authorities of an aircraft accident.

When the airforce arrived at the Roswell crash site,

there were two other people exploring, a man named Ragsdale

and a woman named Truelove. They had been collecting pieces

of metal from the site, tossing it into their jeep . But,

what they saw after that was much more significant. There

were bodies, lying about. There were several of them, about

four or five feet long. There were five in total, obviously

not human. There were three dead bodies, one in critical

condition, and one, apparently fine. They threw the debris

clear of their jeep when the airforce started driving up,

and got out of there as fast as they could because of fear

of being arrested. When the airforce arrived, they looked

around, and they saw the large craft in the side of the

mountain, partly buried, leaning at about a 30 degree angle,

with large pieces of debris scattered about. After the

airforce had searched and photographed the area, they began

cleaning up. The bodies were loaded into ambulances after

being put into body bags. The living creature was taken

into an ambulance also. The area was cleaned over the next

few days. "And when I say